- 22 November 2021
- Posted by: Barron
- Categories: DELF, Event News & Stories, General Information
” A wonderful Opportunity to live or study in France”
The DELF (diplôme d’études de langue française) diplomas are official qualifications awarded by the French Ministry of Education to certify the competency of candidates from outside France in the French language. These certificates are valid for life. DELF and DALF consist of six independent certificates that correspond to the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
The Alliance Française de Lusaka is a certified global examiner for the DELF and DALF. The DELF is made for everyone learning the French language, who wishes to validate, officially and sustainably, their learning of the French language. It is divided into four levels: A1, A2, B1 and B2. DALF, on the other hand, is aimed at adults who are either attending university or working. DALF is divided into 2 levels: C1 and C2, the highest levels. DALF C1 and C2 form the best diplomas in the French language. The acquisition of a DALF is proof that one masters the French language.
Why take DELF/DALF?
1. The certificates and tests have realistic objectives and are based on real-life scenarios.
2. It is the most effective strategy for a candidate to boost their job prospects, complete their education, and prepare for travel or living abroad.
3. It is open to everybody, regardless of their language abilities, age, or occupation.
4. The French Ministry of Education has approved it.
5. Every French-speaking country in the world recognizes it.
6. It is considered a requirement for attending a French institution or working in the French-speaking corporate world.
We have several sessions per year for adults and kids.
Registrations are currently running up to the 3rd of December 2021 at Alliance Française of Lusaka. The next exam will take place between the 13th to 17th December (The prices for the exams are between K450 for A1 and K750 for C2). Come and register with us!